- Post as much stuff on eBay as humanly possible — Done! Well, all the stuff we wanted to post for the holiday season is done.
- Call the accountant and sign papers — Done! Already have our 2010 Federal refund in the bank, now waiting for state refund.
- Fix the handrail on basement steps – Done!
- Get a new faucet for the kitchen and install it – All done! Mr. Manfranjensen came by and fixed the whole thing. We didn’t even need a new faucet!
- Fix the oven door handle — All done! Mr. Manfranjensen fixed this after he fixed the faucet!
- Car registration — Done! Both cars are registered.
- Call my new Girl Scout co-leader and apologize for being so behind — Done! and she was very understanding.
NOT FINISHED YET:
- Get Quinland an amplifier for her bass — Borrowed one from her cousin, Kaitlin.
- Basement room cleanout — Partially done; still need to spackle and paint and finish cleaning out the closet.
- Kaiser eye appointments – Two appointments done; still need to have a visual field exam on 12/15.
- Put away the patio furniture – Halfway there; some stuff is going to be stored in the garage instead of the basement and we need to make space for it.
- Girl Scout financials — Not done yet.
- Girl Scout registrations — Not done yet.
- Get a new garbage disposal / install it — Not done yet.
How was your November? Did you finish your To Do List? Did you dodge the fall colds/flu, or were you laid low? I’m looking forward to December. I love the holidays!