Today was filled with very good things.
- I woke up late thanks to the joy of sleeping pills.
- I felt okay for a little while, so I lay in bed and surfed the internet until I had to take the drugs again.
- The laptop did not crash.
- David dealt with the Phoenix electric company.
- My daughter came home from school and immediately became my cuddler and watched Glee with me on the laptop.
- David departed for a fun weekend of games at the beach with his friends, which he only gets to do about once a year.
- Lynette and Joe had us over for dinner and picked us up (even though they live down the street) since I can’t really walk or drive yet.
- The Joester of Love made us a feast of roast beef.
- I had a big bowl of blueberries with a dash of vanilla bean ice cream. Yum…
- Most of all, today was the last day of drugs, so by tomorrow I might be feeling a bit better.
Okay, we had one bad thing: my Blazers lost and Marcus Camby hurt his ankle. You can’t win them all.
- I’m grateful! for all those things above.
- I’m lighter! I took very good care of myself today.