I am so far behind on this blog, I may never catch up, but I’m going to do my best!
Here’s a real-time update:
- Left Portugal for Barcelona back in April. Spent a week in Barcelona with my friend Christine from Ireland.
- Flew from Barcelona to Munich, where we spent a week with our friend Bryann from Portland.
- Drove from Munich to Hannover, to spend a week with our friends Mitch, Nicole, and Maude.
- Train to Brussels to drink Belgian beer for a week and then catch a flight to…
- Pula, Croatia! Hung out for three weeks, did homework, went swimming, and went sightseeing with our new friends Johanna and Kristinn from Iceland.
- Flew to London, baby! Three weeks of London fun with our friend Liz and her boys, including much yoga and various adventures with my cousin Clare (who took the above adorable photo in Bath).
- Took the ferry from Harwich to Hoek van Holland, then drove to Nijmegen, the Netherlands, home of our friend Dick, after a quick stop in Amsterdam with our new friend Anj.
Internet here is iffy – I just cajoled the guy with keys into letting me stay on a bit longer – but I am going to make a concerted effort to post more often. I love keeping everyone in the loop, and it helps me keep the memories alive.
xo – Lori