My current goals are simple:
1) Keep digging myself out of this hole.
2) See #1, above.
I made a list on Friday of the things I wanted to accomplish over the weekend.
clean my bedroom
- get rid of clothes that are too big (Partially done – I got rid of 12 pair of pants!)
- go to yoga (Yikes! I haven’t been since 9/17, or in other words, since Q broke her leg.)
make a dinner plan with my dad
- catch up on laundry (Nope. Nada.)
- make a huge dent in paperwork (Partially done – paid all the bills and filed some stuff!)
- gather a few boxes of stuff for Goodwill (Partially done – filled one box!)
fill a yard debris can with weeds
- clear a path to my desk (Uh… no. In fact, I think it is worse now.)
get my hair trimmed
- play with the cats (Partially done – they always want more love!)
- work on the blogs (Wrote half of a single draft.)
read my Darcy story get a lot of sleep
See how productive I have been? I am very impressed with myself. Six things crossed off, another four things partially done! Whoo hoo!
I’m grateful for my health. I may die with Multiple Sclerosis, but – at this rate, anyway – I will not die from it.
I’m also grateful, of course, for the photo by sskennel.