1. I’m just a regular girl doing regular things. Not a supermom (or a supermodel), just the sort of person you’d meet in the checkout line. In fact, we may have met already! Because…
2. I can talk to anyone. I do talk to everyone, too, much to my 14-year-old son’s embarrassment. To paraphrase one of my college professors, I did not attend the School for the Shy. Now I am talking to you, too – hooray!
3. With me, there is no mystery. This now-famous family quote is considered quite the understatement. I tend to do most of my thinking out loud, so everyone pretty much knows everything about me. Yep – I was born to be a blogger.
4. I can be “Little MS Cranky.” I’ve got Multiple Sclerosis, and there are things about it that drive me ever-so-slightly insane. There may be TMI in those posts (that’s “Too Much Information,” Dad), so if you want the whole scoop, I’ll make you click through to keep reading.
5. Howard Jones and I agree: Things can only get better. I am all about improvement, so I tend to switch things up regularly. You may arrive here one day and find it looking very different. I may decide to implement some new scheme or another. Just count on change and enjoy the process along with me. Now – let’s go!