I found a list of 99 things, and I will be bolding the ones I’ve done and explaining a bit about each. Because I have a tendency to yammer on, I am doing 5 of the 99 at a time. (Again, if anyone reading was involved in any of these, feel free to add facts or correct my memory… and I’ll keep looking for photos.)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China. 没有 According to Google Translate, that means NO. I have never actually traveled in Asia.
57. Started a business. Heck, yeah. I am a serial direct-sales business starterperson. None of these businesses have ever come to anything, though. (Of course, the only time I really put out a ton of effort on a home-based business was during the first few years I was a Creative Memories Consultant back in the early 2000s, and even then I was in the Consultant Protection Program. That kind of put a damper on the making of all the money.)
58. Taken a martial arts class. Not unless I get credit for watching Ross do ka-ra-tay on Friends. No? I thought not.
59. Visited Russia. Nyet. Someday I will, though! David and I have seriously considered it a couple of times.
55. Served at a soup kitchen. Not technically a soup kitchen, no, but I’m going to count volunteering at Potluck in the Park. Potluck in the Park serves hundreds of free hot meals every Sunday at O’Bryant Square in downtown Portland, rain or shine! We went as a Girl Scout troop a couple of years back; I’d recommend the experience to anyone who wants to volunteer in the community, whether as a group, a family, or an individual. (I helped serve food for a while, but I spent the bulk of my time washing out coolers like the one you see behind the truck in the picture.)
Score: Two out of five, 27 out of 60 in all. Still holding on to 45%!